Our mission is to provide essential services, facilities and programs necessary for the positive development and well-being of the community through the provision of parks, greenways, trails and recreational facilities while working in cooperation with other service providers in the community in order to maximize all available resources.
We strive to provide the highest quality of parks, recreation services and green space to enhance the quality of life for our community.
PARK RULES Enjoy and respect the park. Please obey all directions given by police officers, park employees, or posted signs. Failure to comply with these rules may result in summons, fines, and/or arrest
● Do not harm the wildlife, park landscape, or dig in park soil.
● Drive and park only in designated areas, keeping all wheels on pavement.
● Please take your trash with you or deposit it in trash receptacle.
● Outside alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
● Smoking or the use of E-Cigarettes/inhaled vapor devices is strictly prohibited.
● Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
● Firearms or fireworks are strictly prohibited.
● Keep your pet(s) on a leash and pick up pet waste.
● The defacing of park property is prohibited.
● Please refrain from use of profanity.
● It is unlawful for sex offenders to enter the park. Entry upon the premises may constitute the crime of criminal trespass and violators may be subject to arrest and prosecution.
● Unauthorized commercial activity is prohibited. Use of the park is at own risk Open Dusk to Dawn JeffParks.org. If you see criminal activity in progress please call the Jeffersonville Police Department – 911 Approved March 29, 2017