Local organizations, businesses and members of the community are invited to participate in the City of Jeffersonville’s annual Holiday Light Up Parade on Saturday, November 26, 2022.
The city’s traditional Light Up Jeff event at Warder Park will immediately follow the parade at 7 p.m.
Complete the Application Below
*Applications Due: Friday, November 11th
Start time and route:
All parade participants will assemble on Riverside Drive *no later than* 5 p.m. for staging. A staging plot and directions for line-up will be provided to participants prior to the event date.
The parade will start promptly at 6 p.m. and travel north on Spring Street to 7th Street. Participants will disperse by way of East and West 7th Street; with an area for breakdown designated on Michigan Avenue, between 7th and 6th Streets.
- Parade entries may include, but not limited to: floats, bands, musical groups, decorated vehicles, walking groups, etc.
- All parade entries are MUST BE ILLUMINATED with festive lighting. Please turn off your headlights upon parade entry, using only your parking lights for the duration of the parade. After the parade ends, resume using your headlights for normal driving.
- All entries must provide their own vehicle and power source. They must have a holiday theme or decorations. We also encourage you to dress as elves, cartoon characters, etc. to fit the holiday theme.
- NO SANTAS!!! Santa will make his grand appearance at the end of the parade.
- All entries must have an approved application in order to participate. This includes walking entries, as well as motorized entries.
- In the event a unit breaks down, the unit must pull over and allow all others to pass.
- Due to safety concerns, throwing candy and other items is prohibited. However, safely handing out candy and other items is allowed.