Jeffersonville’s John H. Schnatter – Nachand Fieldhouse is located at the intersection of Court Avenue and Mechanic Street in the Franklin Commons Neighborhood. Built in 1937, the John H. Schnatter – Nachand Fieldhouse is one of the oldest and most beloved buildings in the region.
601 E Court Ave
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
For nearly 70 years, the John H. Schnatter – Nachand Fieldhouse has been one of Southern Indiana’s favorite gathering places. Today, the John H. Schnatter – Nachand Fieldhouse is home to many recreational and educational sports leagues and continues to hold a special place in the hearts of many.
The John H. Schnatter – Nachand Fieldhouse is available for private rental. The public can rent the Fieldhouse for birthday parties, dances, or athletic purposes. All rental payments must be made 14 days prior to the event. For information please call 812-285-6444.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on or in park property including the parking lot. Smoking inside city buildings is prohibited