The Jeffersonville Aquatic Center & Skate Park features:
- 6-lane, 50-meter outside competition pool
- 6-lane, 25 yard competition and lap pool
- Zero depth entry family play pool
- Two water slides
- Large deck for sun bathing
- Full service concessions
- Separate family locker room
- Outside paved walking trail
- Skate park
Click the tab headings above for category information
Seasonal: (812) 282-7946
Beginning Monday August 7, open Saturday Noon to 6 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. ONLY through and including Labor Day, Monday September 4, 2017 from Noon to 6 p.m.
NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS
$6.00 Jeffersonville Resident
$7.00 Indiana Resident
$12.00 out of state
Passes can be purchased at the Jeffersonville Parks Office 8:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday through Friday, May 26. After this date, passes must be purchased at the Aquatic Center ONLY!
Pass discount of 10% off the first 4 passes purchased ends April 30. No exceptions.
Single Seasonal – Passes
$60.00 Jeffersonville Resident (single)
$70.00 Indiana Resident (single)
$120.00 out of state (single)
Family Seasonal – Passes:
$240 Jeffersonville resident family of 4.
Additional person $50.00.
$280 Indiana Resident family of 4.
Additional person $60.00.
$480 out of state family of 4.
Additional person $110.00.
Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as listed below and as stated on Season Pass application.
Group rate only applies to churches, camps, daycare, schools, or scout troops. Must be a group of 25 to quality. Ratio of adults to children 1:8. NEW Pricing: group rate for Jeffersonville groups $4 each, Indiana groups $5 each, Out of State groups $6 each. Group rate offered Monday – Friday with prior authorization & confirmation.
Contact Aquatic Director Nikki Lurding (502) 639-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New annual discount calendar: December 1-16th 12% off, January – April 30th 10% off, May 1 – November 30th regular price.
All discounts only apply to the FIRST FOUR passes and discounts cannot be combined. Season passes on sale at the Parks Main Office, 500 Quartermaster Ct. M-F 8:30 am – 4 pm during the discount calendar timeframe. Beginning May 27, 2017 passes are available at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center during open hours. Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as stated on Season Pass application.
September 9, 2017 Annual POOCH PLUNGE!
Bring your dog for the final dip of the season! No unsociable dogs please.
Time 10am – 3pm. Cost $5 for the first dog and $3 each additional. Please bring current dog license or proof of vaccination.
Call 812.282.7946 during open hours or leave a message. Calls returned on Saturday or Sunday only until 9/9/17.
CLICK THE TAB HEADINGS ABOVE FOR CATEGORY INFORMATION
Shelter Rental (During Open Hours)
The Shelter area next to the concession stand can be rented on Saturdays & Sundays during regular hours. The price is $50/hr plus tax with a 2 hour minimum. The shelter will be open to the outside, but locked on the inside. So, there will be no direct access to pool from the shelter. Admission to the pool is separate cost. Carry-in food will be allowed but must remain in food court area. No alcohol, open flames (including chafing dishes or grills) nor professional music services allowed for party. Once the rental has concluded, all food and decorations must be taken down and removed from the shelter area.
For Shelter reservation contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Director Nikki Dillon Lurding (502) 639-3293 or email@example.com after April 28, 2017.
Private After Hours Pool Party Information/Fees
2 hour party: Non-Profit group from Jeffersonville $500; all other groups $600 + tax. Non-Profit group from Indiana $600; all others $700 + tax. Non-Profit Group Out of state $700; all others $800 + tax.
3 hour party: Non-Profit group from Jeffersonville $700; all others $800 + tax. Non-Profit group from Indiana $800; all others $900 + tax; Non-Profit group Out of state $900; all others $1000 + tax.
Jeffersonville Aquatic Center will host after hours parties on:
Fridays from 8:30pm – 10:30pm (2 hour only),
Saturdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm (9:30), and
Sundays 6:30pm – 8:30pm (9:30).
For facility reservation contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Director Nikki Dillon Lurding (502) 639-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org after April 28, 2017.
No reservations are made without payment in full, rental agreement, and rental contract. Aquatic Center cannot be rented for promotional events where admission is charged at the door or tickets are sold. All parties determined to be events must be approved by the City Events Planning Board and include a City Events Permit plus fees and requirements.
Groups 150-250 people, please add $100 more per hour. Groups of 250 or more must be church or school only. Carry-in food will be allowed but must remain in the food court area. No alcohol, open flames (including chafing dishes or grills) nor professional music services allowed for party.
Contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Director, Nikki Dillon Lurding at (502) 639.3293 or email@example.com regarding all rental inquiries.
These rules are based on American Red Cross and the Indiana Health Department standards and basic guidelines for health, safety, and enjoyment of all swimmers.
CLICK THE TAB HEADING ABOVE FOR CATEGORY INFORMATION
- No chewing gum
- Food must stay in the concession stand area.
- Swim diapers must be worn for children that require them.
- A swim suit must be worn. No street clothes allowed in the pool.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued
- No excessive PDA.
- Patrons cannot ride on another’s shoulders or be thrown.
- No diving or flipping except off the diving boards.
- Do not play on the ladders; they are only used for entering and exiting the water.
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited including coolers.
- Alcohol and weapons strictly prohibited.
- Child’s rafts, rings, kickboards and noodles are permitted if used properly, however large rafts are not permitted.
- Pushing or shoving other people on the pool deck or into the water is prohibited.
- Profanity or disrespectful language will not be tolerated.
- Stay out of the water and behind the red line during safety checks.
- No excessive horesplay.
- Snorkels are only allowed in the kid pool.
- No gainers.
- No inwards.
- No running on the diving board.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching someone off the board.
- Only those diving off the boards should be in the diving well.
- Only one person allowed on diving equipment at a time.
- Jump/dive straight off the end of the diving board.
- One bounce permitted forwards but no bounces backwards.
- No goggles or shirts.
- No water shoes.
- Those going off the diving board should know how to swim.
- Keep the fulcrums all the way forward, do not allow patrons to move the fulcrums.
- You must be 42″ tall to ride the slides.
- Patrons must lay down, cross their arms and legs, and remain in this position until they exit the slide.
- No swinging on the bar.
- No shirts or swim suits with buckles.
- No goggles.
- No turning or stopping on the blue slide.
- Patrons may go down only when the lifeguard tells them it’s safe to go.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching at the bottom.
- Only one rider on the slide at a time.
- No large jewelry or sunglasses.
- Do not swim around the splash area at the bottom of the slides.
- The kiddie pool is for children 10 years of age and younger and the parents/siblings that accompany them while playing.
- Do not swing on the ropes.
- No jumping off of the feature into the water.
- Go down the slides feet first.
- No standing on the tire swing.
- No more than three people on the tire swing at once.
Final interpretation of these rules is to be made by the Aquatics Director or supervising guard on duty.
Click tab heading for category information
Jeff Aquatic Center offers 2017 swim lessons for all levels and abilities for ages 3-12 years old.
Cost: $45 per person for season pass holders and $60 per person for non-pass holders. Online registration HERE.
We offer a development swim team for ages 5-18. The league competes in meets with local teams in New Albany, Charlestown, Sellersburg and Harrison County. This league is to introduce athletes to the sport of swimming as a lifelong form of exercise or cross training for another sport. To participate, your swimmer needs to be able to swim 25 yards continuously on their own (using any stroke).
JAC coaches will also be holding live registrations on the following date:
May 22th-25th, 2017 6pm-7:00pm at River Valley *during practices*
We would love to meet you and answer any questions in person. If possible, please come register on these dates. Must register in person to receive pass holder discount.
Cost: $80 for season pass holders, $100 for non-pass holders, and $50 for Pacesetter swimmers. See registration form above for details.
Swim practices are offered at
- 10am-11am and 6pm-7pm Tuesday-Thursday;
- 10am-11am on Fridays;
- No practice on days of meets.
Questions: Contact Nikki Lurding at firstname.lastname@example.org 502.639.3293
SUMMER BIKINI BOOT CAMP 2017
Get bikini ready each Saturday at Bikini Boot Camp! This class is guaranteed to challenge any fitness level! Workout includes cardio, water aerobics, stretching and boot camp style exercises.
When: Saturdays 11-11:45am (Dates TBD)
Cost: TBD for pass holders, TBD for non-pass holders
Registration required, no drop ins please. Please inquire at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center after May 27, 2017.