The Jeffersonville Aquatic Center & Skate Park features:
- 6-lane, 50-meter outside competition pool
- 6-lane, 25 yard competition and lap pool
- Zero depth entry family play pool
- Two water slides
- Large deck for sun bathing
- Full service concessions
- Separate family locker room
- Outside paved walking trail
- Skate park
Click the tab headings above for category information
Seasonal: (812) 282-7946
The Aquatic Center will be open daily Monday – Thursday Noon – 6pm, Friday Noon – 8pm, and Sunday 1 – 6pm beginning Saturday, May 25, 2019 through Sunday, August 4, 2019.
Beginning Saturday August 10, open Saturday Noon – 6pm and Sunday 1 – 6pm ONLY through and including Labor Day, Monday September 2, 2019 from Noon to 6pm.
The Parks Department makes no guarantee to be open to the public in situations the management staff determines to be dangerous or during pre-determined special events.
NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS
$6.00 Jeffersonville Resident
$7.00 Indiana Resident
$12.00 out of state
Passes can be purchased at the Jeffersonville Parks Office 8:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday until Thursday, May 23, 2019. After this date, passes must be purchased at the Aquatic Center on or after opening day Saturday May 25, 2019 at noon.
Single Seasonal – Passes
$60.00 Jeffersonville Resident (single)
$70.00 Indiana Resident (single)
$120.00 out of state (single)
Family Seasonal – Passes:
$240 Jeffersonville resident family of 4.
Additional person $50.00.
$280 Indiana Resident family of 4.
Additional person $60.00.
$480 out of state family of 4.
Additional person $110.00.
Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as listed below and as stated on Season Pass application.
Rate amounts are subject to change.
Group rate only applies to churches, camps, daycare, schools, or scout troops. Must be a group of 25 to quality. Ratio of adults to children 1:8. NEW Pricing: group rate for Jeffersonville groups $4 each, Indiana groups $5 each, Out of State groups $6 each. Group rate offered Monday – Friday with prior authorization & confirmation.
Contact Aquatic Manager, Olivia Mann at (502) 639-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual discount calendar: December 1-21st 12% off, January – April 30th 10% off, May 1 – November 30th regular price.
All discounts only apply to the FIRST FOUR passes and discounts cannot be combined. Season passes on sale at the Parks Main Office, 500 Quartermaster Ct. M-F 8:30 am – 4 pm excluding Holidays during the above discount calendar dates. Beginning May 25, 2019 passes are available at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center during open hours. Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as stated on Season Pass application.
September 7, 2019 Annual POOCH PLUNGE!
Bring your dog for the final dip of the season! No unsociable dogs please.
Time 10am – 2pm. Cost $5 for the first dog and $3 each additional. Please bring proof of vaccination or current dog license, canine flu vaccination is highly recommended.
Call 812.282.7946 during open hours after opening day May 25, 2019.
CLICK THE TAB HEADINGS ABOVE FOR CATEGORY INFORMATION
Shelter Rental (During Open Hours)
The Shelter area next to the concession stand can be rented on Saturdays & Sundays during regular hours. The price is $50/hr plus tax with a 2 hour minimum. The shelter will be open to the outside, but locked on the inside. So, there will be no direct access to pool from the shelter. Admission to the pool is separate cost. Carry-in food will be allowed but must remain in food court area. No alcohol, open flames (including chafing dishes or grills) nor professional music services allowed for party. Once the rental has concluded, all food and decorations must be taken down and removed from the shelter area.
For Shelter reservation contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Manager Olivia Mann at (502) 639-3293 or email@example.com after April 26, 2019.
Private After Hours Pool Party Information/Fees
2 hour party: Non-Profit group from Jeffersonville $500; all other groups $600 + tax. Non-Profit group from Indiana $600; all others $700 + tax. Non-Profit Group Out of state $700; all others $800 + tax.
3 hour party: Non-Profit group from Jeffersonville $700; all others $800 + tax. Non-Profit group from Indiana $800; all others $900 + tax; Non-Profit group Out of state $900; all others $1000 + tax.
Jeffersonville Aquatic Center will host after hours parties on:
Fridays from 8:30pm – 10:30pm (2 hour only),
Saturdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm (9:30), and
Sundays 6:30pm – 8:30pm (9:30).
For facility reservation contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Manager, Olivia Mann at (502) 639-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org after April 26, 2019.
No reservations are made without payment in full, rental agreement, and rental contract. Aquatic Center cannot be rented for promotional events where admission is charged at the door or tickets are sold. All parties determined to be events must be approved by the City Events Planning Board and include a City Events Permit plus fees and requirements.
Groups 150-250 people, please add $100 more per hour. Groups of 250 or more must be church or school only. Carry-in food will be allowed but must remain in the food court area. No alcohol, open flames (including chafing dishes or grills) nor professional music services allowed for party.
Contact Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Manager, Olivia Mann at (502) 639.3293 or email@example.com regarding all rental inquiries.
These rules are based on American Red Cross and the Indiana Health Department standards and basic guidelines for health, safety, and enjoyment of all swimmers.
CLICK THE TAB HEADING ABOVE FOR CATEGORY INFORMATION
- Children 12 years or younger must be under the constant supervision of a person 18 years or older.
- SWIM SUITS ONLY! No cut-offs or street clothes permitted in the water.
- Street shoes are not permitted on deck.
- These items are NOT permitted in the Aquatic Center: Glass containers, Lawn Furniture of any kind, Animals, Chewing Gum, Tobacco products of any kind or e-cigarettes
- Coolers, food or beverages including alcohol may NOT be brought into the facility.
- Radios, or stereo equipment are NOT allowed in pool area. Personal size radios with headphones are allowed.
- No person shall be allowed to enter the facility while they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Admission to the Aquatic Center is refused to all persons having contagious diseases or infections.
- The Jeffersonville Aquatic Center reserves the right to prohibit any person from using this facility because of conduct which is detrimental to self and others.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food must stay in the concession stand area.
- Swim diapers must be worn for children that require them.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued
- Please, no public displays of affection anywhere inside the Aquatic Center.
- Patrons cannot ride on another’s shoulders or be thrown.
- No diving or flipping except off the diving boards.
- Do not play on the ladders; they are only used for entering and exiting the water.
- Alcohol and weapons strictly prohibited.
- Child’s rafts, rings, kickboards and noodles are permitted if used properly, however large rafts are not permitted.
- Pushing or shoving other people on the pool deck or into the water is prohibited.
- Profanity or disrespectful language will not be tolerated.
- Stay out of the water and behind the red line during safety checks.
- No excessive horesplay.
- Snorkels are only allowed in the kid pool.
- No gainers.
- No inwards.
- No running on the diving board.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching someone off the board.
- Only those diving off the boards should be in the diving well.
- Only one person allowed on diving equipment at a time.
- Jump/dive straight off the end of the diving board.
- One bounce permitted forwards but no bounces backwards.
- No goggles or shirts.
- No water shoes.
- Those going off the diving board should know how to swim.
- Keep the fulcrums all the way forward, do not allow patrons to move the fulcrums.
- You must be 42″ tall to ride the slides.
- Patrons must lay down, cross their arms and legs, and remain in this position until they exit the slide.
- No swinging on the bar.
- No shirts or swim suits with buckles.
- No goggles.
- No turning or stopping on the blue slide.
- Patrons may go down only when the lifeguard tells them it’s safe to go.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching at the bottom.
- Only one rider on the slide at a time.
- No large jewelry or sunglasses.
- Do not swim around the splash area at the bottom of the slides.
- The kiddie pool is for children 10 years of age and younger and the parents/siblings that accompany them while playing.
- Do not swing on the ropes.
- No jumping off of the feature into the water.
- Go down the slides feet first.
- No standing on the tire swing.
- No more than three people on the tire swing at once.
Final interpretation of these rules is to be made by the Jeffersonville Aquatics Center Manager, or supervising guard on duty.
Click tab heading for category information
Jeff Aquatic Center offers 2019 swim lessons for all levels and abilities for ages 3-12 years old.
Cost: $TBD for season pass holders (must register at Aquatic Center May 25th or after) $TBD for non-pass holders
Register in person at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center on or after Saturday May 25th at noon
We offer a development swim team for ages 5-18. The league competes in meets with local southern Indiana teams. This league is to introduce athletes to the sport of swimming as a lifelong form of exercise or cross training for another sport. To participate, your swimmer needs to be able to swim 25 yards continuously on their own (using any stroke).
2019 Cost: $TBD for season pass holders, $TBD for non-pass holders, and $TBD for Pacesetter swimmers.
2019 Swim practice to be determined, but typically held:
- 10am-11am Tuesday – Friday and 6pm-7pm Monday-Thursday
- Practice may be cancelled or cut short due to weather.
- It is not required to attend all practices, we recommend once a day, 4 days a week.
- No practice on days of meets.
- First practice date TBD. The team will ONLY have evening practice until GCC School year ends.
Registration dates in 2019 TBD
The team will participate in local meets with a championship meet in mid July. All swimmers must participate in two meets to be eligible to participate in the championship meet as well as an adult working 2 meets. We would love to all swimmers to participate in all meets for the experience!
If you have questions please contact Olivia Mann, JAC/Programs Manager at 502-639-3293 or OMann@cityofjeff.net