The City’s first dog park is located at Highland Park. Completed in 2012, the dog park is made up of two fenced in areas, which allows residents to exercise their dogs in an off leash setting. The Jeffersonville Parks Department strives to provide a fun and safe environment for dogs and their owners. All patrons & their dogs use the park entirely at their own risk. Dog owners are solely responsible for their pets’ actions, behavior & security.
1300 Spruce Dr
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- 13 Acres
- Basketball Court
- Shelter with picnic tables (140 person capacity)
- .13 miles of walking trails
- (2) Grilles
- Dog Park (Paid membership required for entry. Click membership tab)
- 1/10th mile walking track
- Dog agility stations
- Pergola with benches
- Pet and human drinking fountain
- Security System
The Jeffersonville Parks and Recreation Department has several shelters which can be used for neighborhood meetings, family reunions, graduation celebrations, birthday parties, team gatherings and much more. Click here for a complete list of parks with Shelter rentals.
Reservations are accepted Monday – Friday 8:30-4:00. Payment is due at the time of reservation and all rentals require 2 week advance notice. All rules and regulations of the shelter apply and are subject to requested availability. For a complete list of rules click here.
Highland Park Shelter can be reserved for the hourly rate of $30.00 plus tax.
Jeffersonville Parks Department
500 Quartermaster Court
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Dawn to Dusk
Dog Park Membership Information
To become a member of the Jeffersonville dog park
- Read the 2017 DOG PARK rules.regulations if in agreement;
- Complete the 2017 JEFFERSONVILLE DOG PARK Registration form and
- Sign the Dog Park Release of Liability.
- Acquire a copy of your dogs immunization records from your Veterinarian, specifically the immunization reminder sheet stating the future due date of ALL required immunizations listed on the registration form.
- Return all above information to the Jeffersonville Parks Department office at the Jeffersonville City Building, 500 Quartermaster Court, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 along with $50 annual membership fee for Jeffersonville residents, and $65 for Nonresidents (cash, check or charge accepted). Seniors over age 60 with ID receive a 20% discount
- Members will receive a key fob which will allow access to the dog park (please allow up to 2 business days for activation).
- After registration is complete and fob is activated, members may fax their dog immunization updates to the Parks office at 812.285.6481 or email to email@example.com