The Place for Family Fun
James T. Duffy’s landing is located near the intersection of Utica Pike and Pawnee Drive on the banks of the Ohio River. It has become the premier launch spot for Southern Indiana boaters.
More Park Info
- 12 Acres
- Free public boat ramp approximately 30 feet long, enter vessel at your own risk
- Free parking, no overnight allowed
- Transient boat docks
- Year round onsite portable restroom
- Seasonal gazebo with picnic tables. Reservations accepted online (rental information box below). Payment is due at least 7 days before rental date. Gazebo permit is issued after full payment. All rules and regulations of the shelter apply and are subject to availability.
- Gazebo rental rate $60.00 per hour plus tax.
Captain James T. Duffy came to America from Ireland and made his fortune here running coal up and down the Ohio River. He was a generous man who contributed much to the community, and has been described as a man with a high sense of justice and honor. Captain Duffy built the Victorian Mansion sometimes referred to as the Wathen Mansion, then Riverview Farms.