The Aquatic Center & Skate Park features a 6-lane, 50-meter outside competition pool, a 6-lane, 25 yard competition and lap pool, zero depth entry family play pool, a new sprayground, two water slides, large deck for sun bathing, full service concessions, separate family locker room, paved walking trail, and a skate park.
2107 Middle Road
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Pool Hours – Seasonal:
Open daily from Saturday May 28, 2016 thru Sunday, August 7, 2016. After Sunday August 7, open Saturday and Sunday only with regularly scheduled hours through and including Labor Day, Monday September 5, 2016 weather permitting.
RATES – NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS
$6.00 Jeffersonville Resident
$7.00 Indiana Resident
$12.00 out of state
$60 Jeffersonville Resident(single)
$70 Indiana Resident(single)
$120 out of state(single)
$240 Jeffersonville resident family of 4.
Additional person $50.
$280 Indiana Resident family of 4.
Additional person $60.
$480 out of state family of 4.
Additional person $110.
Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as stated on Season Pass application.
Group rate only applies to churches, camps, daycare, schools, or scout troops. Must be a group of 25 to quality. Ratio of adults to children 1:8. NEW Pricing: group rate for Jeffersonville groups $4 each, Indiana groups $5 each, Out of State groups $6 each. Group rate offered Monday – Friday with prior authorization & confirmation. Contact Aquatic Director Nikki Lurding (502) 639-3293.
New annual discount calendar: December 1-16th 12% off, January – April 30th 10% off, May 1 – November 30th regular price. All discounts only apply to the FIRST FOUR passes and discounts cannot be combined. Season passes on sale year round at the Parks Main Office, 500 Quartermaster Ct. M-F 8:30 am – 4 pm then at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center beginning May 27, 2017 to Labor Day during open hours. Must show proof of residency and agree to rules & regulations as stated on Season Pass application.
Party Reservations and Rental Information here
JAC Pool Rules
These rules are based on American Red Cross and the Indiana Health Department standards and basic guidelines for health, safety, and enjoyment of all swimmers.
General Pool Rules
- No chewing gum
- Food must stay in the concession stand area.
- Swim diapers must be worn for children that require them.
- A swim suit must be worn. No street clothes allowed in the pool.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued
- No excessive PDA.
- Patrons cannot ride on another’s shoulders or be thrown.
- No diving or flipping except off the diving boards.
- Do not play on the ladders; they are only used for entering and exiting the water.
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited including coolers.
- Alcohol and weapons strictly prohibited.
- Child’s rafts, rings, kickboards and noodles are permitted if used properly, however large rafts are not permitted.
- Pushing or shoving other people on the pool deck or into the water is prohibited.
- Profanity or disrespectful language will not be tolerated.
- Stay out of the water and behind the red line during safety checks.
- No excessive horesplay.
- Snorkels are only allowed in the kid pool.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Diving Board Rules
- No gainers.
- No inwards.
- No running on the diving board.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching someone off the board.
- Only those diving off the boards should be in the diving well.
- Only one person allowed on diving equipment at a time.
- Jump/dive straight off the end of the diving board.
- One bounce permitted forwards but no bounces backwards.
- No goggles or shirts.
- No water shoes.
- Those going off the diving board should know how to swim.
- Keep the fulcrums all the way forward, do not allow patrons to move the fulcrums.
Water Slide Rules
- You must be 42″ tall to ride the slides.
- Patrons must lay down, cross their arms and legs, and remain in this position until they exit the slide.
- No swinging on the bar.
- No shirts or swim suits with buckles.
- No goggles.
- No turning or stopping on the blue slide.
- Patrons may go down only when the lifeguard tells them it’s safe to go.
- No flotation devices.
- No catching at the bottom.
- Only one rider on the slide at a time.
- No large jewelry or sunglasses.
- Do not swim around the splash area at the bottom of the slides.
Kiddie Pool Rules
- The kiddie pool is for children 10 years of age and younger and the parents/siblings that accompany them while playing.
- Do not swing on the ropes.
- No jumping off of the feature into the water.
- Go down the slides feet first.
- No standing on the tire swing.
- No more than three people on the tire swing at once.
Final interpretation of these rules is to be made by the Aquatics Director or supervising guard on duty.