The Place for Family Fun
601 E Court Ave
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Jeffersonville’s Nachand Fieldhouse is located at the intersection of Court Avenue and Mechanic Street in the Franklin Commons Neighborhood. Built in 1937, the Nachand Fieldhouse is one of the oldest and most beloved gym buildings in the region, now shared with Franklin Square Elementary as their school season gym.
Open to the public:
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Monday thru Thursday.
Closed to the public Friday, Saturday & Sunday for private rentals/programs; Closed on City Holidays
Daily entry fee or membership rate apply. No private rentals or open gym during day hours.
DAILY ENTRANCE RATE per person
- Youth – $2
- Adult – $5
- Senior – $1
- K-12 – $55 per year
- Adult – $85 per year
- Senior – $45 per year
- Family membership (4 members) – $250 per year. Additional members at the same address can be added for an additional $45 per year.
RESERVATIONS AND RENTAL RATE
Nachand Fieldhouse is available for advanced private rental, Friday and Saturday evening only from 6-10 PM, and subject to availability.
- This facility is rented at a 2-hour minimum.
- The facility is available for rent at a rate of $90 per hour plus sales tax.
- Payment in full is due after rental approval to hold your date.
- Choose the box below to get started and reserve online, at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Facility manager Sara Nord contact SNord@cityofjeff.net
- 1400 square feet
- Full court basketball
- Volleyball court
- Fitness Room
- Adults only 2nd floor walking track
- Vending Machine
- Free parking
- Restrooms & A/C
For nearly 85 years, the Nachand Fieldhouse has been one of Southern Indiana’s favorite gathering places. Today, the Nachand Fieldhouse is home to many recreational and educational sports leagues and continues to hold a special place in the hearts of many.